- After you have installed the printer driver, go to Control Panel, Devices and Printers, look for the printer “Samsung CLX-92x1 93x1 Series”.
- Right-click on the printer and select Printer Properties. On the Printer Properties dialog box, click on the Device Options tab. Then click on the Admin Job Accounting button.
- On the Admin Job Accounting dialog box, enter User ID and Password. Click OK on all dialog boxes when done.
* You will need to request User ID and Password.
- Run Samsung Easy Printer Manager, click on Scan to PC Settings tab and make sure Enable Scan from Device Panel is selected. Then click Save and close the application.
You’re all set now. Happy printing and scanning!